Phone Number of Corbin Seats Contact
Corbin Pacific Incorporation is a maker of seats for motorcycles. The company’s global head office is located in California, United States. It is specialized in making custom seats for any types of bike, which is the major reason for its success. The Corbin company employs nearly 115 employees working in an 82,000 square foot manufacturing plant situated in Hollister, California.
Besides seats, company’s other products line includes saddlebags, body components, fairs, saddles, backrests and custom furniture built in classic bike patterns and textures. The seats are manufactured for all types of bike which include cruisers, sports, dirt bikes, electric bikes, quad bike, scooter, etc. Every product is produced according to the customer demand.
Corbin Pacific Incorporation has a wide distribution channel across Australia, Canada, United States, Germany, England, Finland, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Japan and Johannesburg. Approximately 75% of the sale in directed to end consumers and remaining 25% of the sale is done through dealers which deal in big brands like Ducati, Harley Davidson,and many more.
The history of Corbin Pacific Incorporation begins in 1965 in Grafton, New Hampshire. The first motorcycle seat was sold for $40 this went to the foundation of Corbin Pacific.Corbin Pacific hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30pm and on Saturday 8:00 am to 12:00pm. Sunday closed.
Corbin Seats Contact Address
The address of Corbin Seats Contact is 2360 Technology Parkway, Hollister, California 95023-2512, United States of States.
Corbin Seats Contact Customer Support Service Phone Number
The customer support phone number of Corbin Seats Contact is + (Click phone number to call)
The postal and official address
, email address and phone number
) of Corbin Seats Contact Service Center
and Corbin Seats Contact customer service phone number
is given below. The helpline
of Corbin Seats Contact customer service phone number may or may not be toll free
Click Here To View Corbin Seats Contact sdelka21.ru
What was the response after calling on specified numbers? To Write Click Here
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know Here
View Contact Detail Like Phone Numbers